FORMULA 1 BUDAPESTDescription
In the Central and Eastern European region Budapest is hosting the only Formula 1 race on a yearly base. Besides racing lovers, the event as such is a true experience. Hotel bookings, tickets, transfers to the Budapest GP track, Catering, Paddock and backstage passes for the pit lane and VIP areas are all possible.
- Airport welcome by Hungarian F1 hostesses
- VIP Transfers to your Budapest hotel
- Check in a centrally located 4 or 5 star hotel
- Welcome reception with cocktails and canapés
- Boat cruise with live music, lavish dinner and drinks: watching the night fall over Budapest, breathing the atmosphere of the city and watching the beautiful monuments on the both river banks.
- Trip to the famous Puszta, enjoying an amazing horse powered show, lunch and a relaxing time at the Hungarian land before the F1 action kicks of
- Afternoon: Trabant Rally: The Trabant Rally departs in Budapest and ends in the picturesque town of Szentendre. Teams of 2 persons per car receive an itinerary and perform the distance of about 40 kilometer in the fastest possible time
- Hungarian Folklore Evening: Fun evening with classical Hungarian cuisine, dance and music.
- F1 Qualification with lunch at the circuit
- Afternoon free or Spa program in one of Budapest’ famous Spa’s
- Exclusive F1 style dinner in Budapest with a welcome drink, canapés, a 3 course menu and drinks
- Check out with farewell present
- VIP Transfer to the circuit for the F1 race day. Exclusive hospitality entrance to the paddocks, VIP stands and areas for a fantastic racing day
- Transfer to the airport.